Re: Compiling guile-gobject experiences

Andy Wingo <wingo@pobox.com> writes:

> On Mon, 04 Aug 2003, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
>
>> Andy Wingo <wingo@pobox.com> writes:
>>
>> > I'd be pleased to have you on as a co-maintainer if you're still
>> > interested.
>>
>> Yes, I'm still interested (and have an ADSL connection :-), at least
>> until October, when I'll probably move to Vienna).
>
> Grand! Do you have cvs access? I think Marius would be the person to ask
> to get that...

No, not yet. I'll ask Marius.

>> How should we go on about g-wrap? We really should have a CVS
>> repository of it, so since Rob Browning isn't responsive, we maybe
>> should set one up on savannah in the guile-gtk project temporarily[0]?
>
> Hm, I was wondering about that as well, especially with your GError
> support... hm. I don't know really, I guess this would be OK as a
> temporary measure. The best thing would be somehow to be able to import
> it within the g-wrap project that you said was already made, but Rob
> would need to be around to authorise that... Dunno. I'm copying him on
> this e-mail, hopefully he comes back to life within the next couple of
> weeks.

I hope he doesn't hack g-wrap to hard these days, since I'm ATM trying
to make the generated C code smaller (enums are the thing I tackle
right now).

Regards,
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty@ICQ      | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

Packages should build-depend on what they should build-depend.