CVS repository has moved (unfortunately)

Hi,

flipping the bit that determines whether guile-gtk is GNU or not has
changed a lot of things, and faster than I had planned.  (I only asked
how to flip the bit, and they did it right away.)

As a consequence, the old home page is gone and is now at

    www.gnu.org/software/guile-gtk

and the CVS repository has moved as well.  The simplest thing is to
check out a new copy, following the instructions on Savannah, and
remove the old copy.

When you have pending changes, you can either just copy them over to
the newly checked out working copy (but be careful not to overwrite
anything in the CVS/ dirs), or it might work to just tweak
CVS/Repository by removing the "non-gnu/" part in it.