Fw: cofactor

Had this link sent to my cell phone of all places.  http://www.updatehotline.com/ref44.html
You can download full CD's, dvd's and games.  I already obtained 4 CD's worth of movies.
Once you've seen it get ahold of me, I want to hear your reaction - you'll go batty I know it.
They show you how to burn all the stuff you want to CD.
I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't stop looking through it, theres movies in here still in theaters.
See you this weekend.

Melva