Re: xscm to guile port??

Hi, I'm one of those who wrote xscm, but unfortunately I don't
have environment to work on guile right now.

However, as long as I know, the current maintainer of xscm has already
prepaired next version.  Maybe it's a good idea to contact him so
that you can obtain the newest release.
The maintainer can be reached x-scm@tsukuyomi.phys.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp.

--
Shiro KAWAI
  Square USA Inc.   4640 Admiralty Way, Suite 1200, Marina del Rey CA 90292