emacs 20 and Scheme mode

Dudes, I have been using emacs-20.2, and I find one notable
improvement in the Scheme mode that is shipped by default.

If you do M-q to re-justify a comment, it will do what I consider "the
right thing":

* It will only consider the comment for re-justification, leaving code
  alone (emacs 19.34 would bring the adjacent code into the paragraph
  and make a mess)

* It will respect an empty comment line (such as ";;\n") as a
  paragraph separator, thus not re-justifying all of a very long
  comment block.

That, together with better-looking font-lock-mode make emacs-20.2 very
attractive for Scheme use.