Re: A useful syntax for regexps and other things

>If it's worth adding to guile-core, then an independent implementation
>is likely to be needed since the scsh code is legally incompatible.

It's a bad idea to support doubling (i.e. #<'we''re a happy family')
and non-doubling here strings.  It's worthwhile being compatible with
SCSH.  What SCSH has is what we should have.

As much as I hate to say it, I think the here string stuff should
go into boot-9.scm, so it's part of Guile, not just part of the SCSH
port.