readline support

As groovy as the readline support is, I'm thinking about taking it
out, because:

1) it breaks the unpublished Emacs interface (because I'm lame)
2) it breaks the Tcl/Tk interface (again, because I'm lame)
3) it is confusing in the way you mention (this is not trivial to fix)
4) you can run Guile under cmuscheme anyway, and it works fine

If I can see some quick, groovy workaround, then I'll take it, but
it's not a high priority at the moment.

Certainly, the readline function will still be available at the Scheme
level, but it just won't be part of the standard read-eval-print loop.