Re: Bigloo's regexp syntax

> also a little closer to normal regular expressions in that it uses + &
> * for zero-or-more & one-or-more.  It also has ranging fcns - for

I sure hope you mean "anti-respectively" i.e.

* -- zero or more
+ -- one or more

The Kleene star has meant "zero or more" since regular expressions
were invented half a century ago, and + has a long history of meaning
"one or more".  I know just one company who has written an irregular
expression package that has it the opposite way.  That is idiocy, and
I don't want it to spread.

--
     --Keith

This mail message sent by GNU emacs and Linux.
Power to the people. Linux is here.
Food, Shelter, Source code.