Re: libqthread.a

The problem is that linker reports that it can't link, I think, guile
because the code in libthreads.a is not relocatable (the message
contains _something like_ "ld: fatal: relocations remain against
allocatable but non-writable sections"). Since I added -fPIC to CFLAGS
in qt/Makefile, I fixed that and now can't remember all the details. I
remember that I had the same problem with libqt.a before, and the
solution was the same. I guess it fine with --disable-shared.

Aleks

--
Aleksandar Bakic, Comp.Sci. graduate student at Michigan State University
e-mail: bakicale@cps.msu.edu