installing g-wrap 0.3

I have the following problems with the installation of g-wrap, version 0.3:
First, the make install copies libgwrap.a to /usr/lib/libgwrap.h. This is
hopefully a typo that is repaired by replacing 'libgwrap.h' by 'libgwrap.a' in
the makefile.
When trying to start g-wrap-guile, i first get the error message about a missing .guile -file. Such a file does indeed not exist on my system. So I commented
the line in g-wrap-guile out which tries to load that file. Should I load a
system-wide guile-configuration-file in that case?

After doing that and restarting g-wrap-guile again, it collapses with a message
abiut the undefined function 'make-c-type'. I looked up g-wrap.scm, the only file that mentions make-c-type, and saw that make-c-type is defined after it's used for the first time. Is that why it doesn't work?

Klaus Schilling