G-Wrap 0.3.5 (with automatic html library documentation!)

Release 0.3.5 of G-Wrap contains some fixes to the Makefile and
g-wrap-guile script suggested by some people over the past couple
weeks, as well as one minor and one major improvement.

The minor improvement is that a new option to function
gwrap-c-open-file, (call-on-init <fnname>), allows the user to specify
a function to be called when the wrapped library/module is
initialized.  I use this, for instance, to switch my default error
behavior in my matrix library from exiting the current program to
throwing Scheme errors.

The major improvement is that there is now preliminary support for
automatic generation of an html file documenting the functions, types,
and constants exported by G-Wrap.  I put an example on my G-Wrap page
at
  <http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~chrislee/g-wrap/>

 -Chris