guile-gtk-0.8 and ref counting stuff

Hi,

if you want to know what I've doing during the Christmas days, have a
look at

    http://www.ping.de/sites/zagadka/guile-gtk/

There is guile-gtk-0.8 which should work fine with gtk+-0.99.0, but
otherwise not much has changed compared to the latest versions in the
Gnome distribution.  I merely wanted to bring the web page up to date.

The main time killer was (and still is) a Gtk+ version with modified
ref counting of the GtkObjects.  You will also find a suitable
Guile-gtk version.

This is not my last word on ref counting but I wanted to show you what
I have so far.  Please try it out.  It will be bit hard to actually
find all the changes I have made, tho.  Hmm, diff is your friend.

And let me take this opportunity to praise checkergcc.  It is a truly
great tool.  Recommended.

Have fun,
 Marius