Hobbit and high-level GUILE interface (interning)

Hi,

There seems to be some incompatibility between how gh_new_procedure
registers SCM objects and the way Hobbit accesses these
objects. Namely, Hobbit uses scm_intern, while I think
gh_new_procedure does not use scm_intern. The result: Hobbit cannot
find any of the procedures registered using gh_new_procedure. Since I
call gh_new_procedure from a dynamically loaded C code (when
`use-module' is called, via scm_register_module_xxx, etc.), I tried
using `define-public' and `intern-symbol' but it didn't help. I will
how try calling scm_intern along with gh_new_procedure, but I would
like to find some documentation about this.

Thanks,
Aleks

--
Aleksandar Bakic, Comp.Sci. graduate student at Michigan State University
e-mail: bakicale@cps.msu.edu