Re: ChangeLog on Website

    ccf::satchell>  I wonder if it would be possible to put the
    ccf::satchell> ChangeLogs for guile on to the website; then it
    ccf::satchell> would be possible to check for changes in areas of
    ccf::satchell> interest before downloading. Or is this a lot of
    ccf::satchell> extra work?

The changelog could be put up fairly easily.  I also am working with
a tool to convert cvslogs into web pages.  I just need to sit down
and write a quick script to run the cvs2html commands.

I was holding of for a redesign of the pages, but I'd like to hear what
people think.  (I'm also open to suggestions on things that should be
added or dropped during a redesign.)

-pate