Re: can't dynamic load guile-gtk+ bindings

    VM> Jens-Ulrik Petersen <petersen@kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp> writes:
    >> I am using guile-core-19980329, gtk+-0.99.3, and guile-gtk from
    >> gnome-0.12 built with gcc-2.7.2 under Sparc Solaris 2.6.
    >>
    >> The "guile-gtk" binary works with "test-gtk.scm" and
    >> "calc.scm", but when I try to load them into a plain guile I
    >> get a backtrace like the one below.  Is dynamic library loading
    >> (dll) known to work with guile under Sparc Solaris?  Am I
    >> missing something?

    VM> I just tested guile-gtk on SunOS 5.5.1 and it works fine with
    VM> dynloaded modules as far as I can tell.  However, I have not
    VM> used your exact setup.

Hmmm, it has never worked for me as far as I can remember...  Do you
have any suggestions (for a C idiot like me) about what I can do to
investigate my problem further?

    VM> You might want to try a recent gnome-guile snapshot.

Should that make a big difference?  Maybe I will try
later, if I have time.
--
Jens-Ulrik Petersen	<http://www.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~petersen/>
---