Thread test code?

 Does anyone have any code that shows how to use threads in Guile
scheme?  I would like to test my build, and also to see how to make
threads.

 I've got a Debian GNU/Linux package almost all ready to ship, of a
recent guile snapshot.  I am trying to determine whether it will be ok
to ship with thread support compiled in.  It needs to work with
`gnome-guile' and `scwm'.

 Threading scheme code or pointers to it is greatly appreciated.