Re: Misc stuff

> Hello. A couple of misc issues:
>
> Is there, or is anyone doing, a CGI module for guile? IMO, the real reason
> people use perl for CGI and suchlike stuff is that it has such a number of
> really high level modules. I'd like to see the same for guile.

There's some `guile-www' code in the contrib directory on
ftp.red-bean.com.  There should be at least a rudimentary interface
for CGI work in there.  (Insert my usual lame excuses of not having
enough time to enhance this.)

I have been using the CGI code in there to do useful Web things in
Guile, even though it doesn't include all of the snazzy persistent
stuff that Perl's CGI module has.

love, T.