Re: none

"ccf::satchell"@hermes.dra.hmg.gb writes:

> Can anybody suggest a strategy for isolating the problem? I can't easily
> remove much code because the servers won't get anything they can use if
> I do.

Someone needs to look at the garbage collection of threads.  I suspect
that there is a bug in the thread GC code.  I can do that, but not
until next week.

> 1) .x dependencies not in yet; aclocal ... fixed.

There is no bug in the distribution itself.  The bug is in the script
generating snapshots.  Only Jim or Pat can fix this.

> 2) in scm-sigs.c usleep is asked to return an int. On my 2.0.30 linux box
>  it is void

usleep returns an int on Sun Solaris machines.  We should add
something to the configuration script to handle this.  I'll try to fix
it soon.

> 3) dynamic loading unhappy because scmconfig.h defines has HAVE_LIBDL
> while dynl.c looks for HAVE_DLOPEN.

This is again the snapshot script.

You can fix points 1 and 3 yourselves by installing automake-1.3 and
configuring with --enable-maintainer-mode.  (You may have to remove
some files lingering from earlier snapshots.)

/mdj