Re: usable guile version.

Corey Sweeney <corey@interaccess.com> writes:

> cool. i got the README "tutorial" running by enabling threads.  thanks for
> your help.

Nice to hear.

> (by the way, i trust that you'll tell me if enabiling threads causes
> stability problems :)

:)  The latest snapshot of Guile should *never* be considered stable.
Note that it is *development* code.  By using snapshots, you are at
the bleeding edge of new developing software.

But I can tell you that I, so far, haven't had stability problems due
to threads (except at those stages when I've added new threading
code).

/mdj