Patches to guile's readline ports

Hi,

I have added some features to guile's readline ports, including:

- Prompts based on a thunk (eg, (current-module))
- Completion on identifiers (using apropos-internal)
- Customizable completion
- UI prettification: Just do
	(use-modules (ice-9 readline))
	(readline-start) ; from an interactive prompt
	(readline-repl) ; from a script

The patch is on ftp.red-bean.com in incoming.  readline support should
probably be rearranged into a separate package which gets dynamically
loaded, but I couldn't figure out autoconf/automake. <GRUMBLE>the
autoconf documentation could use even one example...</GRUMBLE>

To install: apply the patch, make sure use have libreadline installed,
and reconfigure/recompile libguile (sorry!).

Anyway, I hope someone finds this useful (preferably it'd get into the
core distribution).

Andrew
aarchiba@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca