Re: build-guile [fwd: g-wrap-0.3.9 configure problem]

> From: karlheg@inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom)

>     Mikael> With time people gain experience with Guile and start to
>     Mikael> help others.  Already people like Maciej Stachowiak, Karl
>     Mikael> M. Hegbloom, and now you yourself :-), do a good job
>     Mikael> supporting others.
>
>  I plan to try and fully understand how Guile works over the next 6
>  months to a year or so...  I don't know how long it will really take.
>  It's not the only thing I do during my copious spare time.

I would guess that the closest thing to complete documentation is the
archive of this mailing list.  I've been on it two or three months
(though I don't actually use Guile) and have formed this hypothesis:
People send questions about nifty new undocumented features, and
Mikael or someone else replies, often with an example and some
discussion.

Perhaps the best way to make Guile approachable for someone like me is
to paste those replies and examples from the mail archive into a
texinfo file.

Just my two cents' worth.

-John