Re: guile-scsh

> > ok now i have an other prob , i want to install guile-scwm

I just installed the Debian hamm distribution of scwm that
uses guile 1.2 and it seems to run OK. I haven't figured out how
to set the colours and everything yet but I get shell windows up OK
and can program my menus and hot-keys in scheme which covers
most of my requirements.

Since there is a fair jump from 1.2 to 1.3a, I'm guessing that
scwm is going to be difficult to use with 1.3a, unless it has been
upgrading too.

	- Tel