example using expect.scm?

I am about to write a program to log in to a number of machines and
run some programs while collecting the output.  I would like to write
the program using guile rather than kermit, which is my fallback (I
prefer kermit to expect, 'tis true).

It looks like share/guile/1.3a/ice-9/expect.scm can do the job; can
anyone post a simple example program?  I think that this might save
some time.

-russ

--

IDIOT, n - A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in
human affairs has always been dominant and controlling.