Re: wrapping gsl

    Klaus> While trying to wrap parts (the random engines) of gsl, I
    Klaus> stumbled over the excessive usage of void pointers, as
    Klaus> arguments or return values.

Klaus, feel free to suggest a couple of example modifications which
would allow some GSL functions to be auto-wrappable with g-wrap or
swig.  You can send it to gsl@nis.lanl.gov, and copy yourself, and we
will make sure we copy you on followup discussions.

Also: let me know if you want to be included in the gsl@nia.lanl.gov
mailing list.  It's not yet automatic, but it might reach the mass
that requires automation soon.