Re: CVS script

Jim Blandy <jimb@red-bean.com> writes:

> > Not my intention at all-- Russ's take is exactly mine.
>
> No, I understand.  I was just kidding.  But I was genuinely shocked at
> the brevity of the script.  This is exactly the kind of thing we need
> to work on to persuade people to use Guile.

And, not to beat a dying horse, *documentation*!  I can't begin to
describe how much better I am at using scwm now that Maciej, Sam, and I
have worked together to create an interactive documentation system.  Sam
wrote a nice Emacs interface to the documentation that is extracted from
our source code, and all the functions are as easy to learn about as
Emacs lisp documentation.  It's a joy to use, and would be even better
if we linked to the R5RS info pages on scheme, and if Guile procedures
were documented in the same way.  Scwm and its scwm-mode for Emacs is a
great way to learn about Guile and could easily evolve into a great
scheme development environment.

Greg