Re: call-with-current-continuation

> > Then I looked at the libguile
> > and found that call-with-current-continuation is not supported <sob>.
> >
> How did you find that, because as far as I know
> call-with-current-continuation has been supported by guile from the
> early beginning? It is also included in the SCM which guile comes
> from. I also checked the info files and it is documented there as
> well. It also passes the continuation tests in the R4RS tests
> supplied with SCM.

Ack! You are indeed correct, I was hasty because I grepped for
a SCM_PROC line containing call-with-current-continuation.
On a second glance I see that it is implemented directly in the evaluator
rather than as a SCM_PROC. I have been caught looking at the source
code and ignoring the documentation, I promise to look at both from
now on <hangs head in shame>.

	- Tel