Re: CVS script

  MS> Unfortunately scsh has a non-GPL compatible license (in fact,
  MS> one that I believe would not meet DFSG/OSD), so either the
  MS> Scheme bits of scsh must be reimplemented entirely to tightly
  MS> integrate them with guile, instead of porting, or relief must be
  MS> sought from the authors. However, it would indeed be nice if
  MS> someone would update and maintain the existing port.

Scsh does indeed require written permission for commercial use, but
this is probably a carry-over from the licence of the underlying
Scheme implementation, Scheme 48. I suspect that the author, Olin
Shivers (shivers@ai.mit.edu), would be willing to release the
high-level scsh code under GPL. Would someone "officially" involved
with Guile development like to contact him?

PS: Unfortunately I wouldn't be capable of the low-level wizardry that
    the guile-scsh work requires.

--
Eric Marsden
emarsden @ mail.dotcom.fr