Problems with configure and readline.

Hello everybody!

While building guile with readline support at work is no problem at all,
it is at home: The configure script fails to detect readline, because on
my system readline is configured to use -lncurses. Thus, the config.log
shows lots of missing symbols.

I don't know much about autoconf and such, but I was able to patch the
configure script itself (evil, I know). Just adding -lncurses to the lines
where the tests where performed with -lreadline only did the job.

I also realized that there was some test for tgoto being defined in
termcap, but tgoto seems to be defined in libncurses as well. Probably the
configuration should combine these tests in some way.

Thanks for the great GUILE so far!
Dirk Herrmann