robot

I tried to set up the robot thing mentioned earlier.
First many header files were not found. I fixed that manually. I also had to
fix the linking libraries by hand. (is there a way to determine automagically
which files libguile got linked against, to use it in config scripts for
programs with embedded scheme interpreter?)
It finally built. But when starting either of the programs run_robot or curs_
robot, it aborts prematurely with an 'unbound variable : while' error.
Is there a workaround?

Klaus Schilling