Re: Guile vs C performance

David Tillman writes:
>     Since I will already be running Guile, will it impact performance
>     one way or another to do the extra functions in Guile?

That depends on your call mix.

What I usually do in such circumstances is to worry more about
elegance than performance on my first pass, and then use profiling
tools to find out where I am losing if the code turns out to be too
slow. Often, the code is just fine speedwise anyway. Never worry about
performance prematurely, I say.

Perry