Re: Things I like about numbers (Re: Serious eq? bug?)

Yes, in general, eq? doesn't do anything useful on numbers.

Note that SCSH, which is intended for writing Unix commands, tweaks
the read syntax so that -i is what you want.

I think punning the Scheme syntax to match your command-line syntax is
kind of fishy.  I agree that you want something designed for the
purpose, so you can get the details just right.

Olin Shivers (author of SCSH) told me one night that he had worked out
the Ultimate Command-Line Parser For Scheme, but I haven't seen it
yet.