Re: Website documentation + Question on gh_eval_file_with_catch

Didier Verna <verna@inf.enst.fr> writes:

> 	Truly true! Please, people, keep the doc more or less up to date. This
> is a real showstopper for new contributors to come (e.g. me ;-)) I've already
> spend some time debugging a quite simple application because you don't
> terminate a gh_list with SCM_EOL as said in the doc, but with
> SCM_UNDEFINED. Things like that are really boring :-(

I can't remember what the docs say any longer, but I definitely learned
this the hard way, too.  Just to clarify, the gh_list varargs arguments
are terminated by a SCM_UNDEFINED, but scm lists do end in SCM_EOL.
(See the code in list.c, scm_listify).

Greg