Re: GnuCash needs developers (esp for GTK/GNOME/Guile work).

> > what is a "register"?   Is that the spreadsheet-like thing?
>
> Yes.  It's enough like a spreadsheet to make you think of that kind of
> widget, and enough unlike them to make the experience quite
> frustrating :>

It would be useful if you submited a list of the features you need
from the matrix/spreadsheet widget.  Maybe the author of that code
might be able to adapt it to suit your needs.

> I've also looked at CList and GnomeCanvas.  The latter looks the
> most promising, but using any of them will require a non-trivial
> amount of additional code.

Well, the Canvas will help you in the coding, but you still have to do
pretty much everything else.

Miguel.