spamfilter on this mail list?

I tried several times to post my guile-bindings for ncurses to this list,
without success. The first attempt was 1000 lines long. The second still
over 100 lines, after gzipping and uuencoding the central part.
Is there a spamfilter that rejects them?

In that case, would anyone want to have them mailed? They are still very buggy.
Especially the latest guile core snaps crash with them, whereas 1.2 seems to
work fine. I can't figure why it could be so.

Klaus Schilling