I would like to help

I have read GNU's plans to use Guile as the scripting language and
am certainly in agreement with the plan.  I would like to help in anyway
possible.  I have had experience with embedding Scheme (using
Scheme->C) in testing and configuration software.  I was primarily
a C/C++ protocol software developer (10 years worth).

The Guile web site open task list mentions dejagnu but thats all
I saw.  Are there any other tasks?  I wouldn't be able to help till the
beginning of September, I'm on an extended holiday in Texas.

Wade Humeniuk
At home with the kids, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
humeniuw@cadvision.com