HTTP Server

    The rather slow startup time of guile has been giving me fits when
    it comes to CGI scripts.

    To overcome this, I have written a HTTP server in Guile named
    Shadow.  For a limited time, you can connect to it at:

      http://www.cannonexpress.com:1080

    This is assuming that it doesn't crash in the night due to an
    overlooked bug.

    The page that you will see is rather broken as it is an old homepage
    of mine. I used this so that I could test for failures and etc.

    I still have to finish the scheme-cgi support (fairly trivial)
    and many convenience features that you would expect from a server.
    Also, there are elegance tweaks I need to make to the code.

    If there is interest in using it, I will gladly clean up the code
    and make it available.

    -Dave

--
David Tillman            |    Sparrow Information Systems
dtillman@sparrowsys.com  |  Contract C and PERL programming