Re: Where do dynamic modules go?

Clark McGrew <mcgrew@superk.physics.sunysb.edu> writes:

> After thinking about it for a day or so, I really like your idea.  One
> question: In the code above, are all the variables defined in
> sgtk_init_gtk_gdk_glue exported from (gtk gdk), or do you need to have
> an export in (gtk gdk) for the ones that you want to be visible?

They are all automatically exported.

The way this is done is a bit hacky.  The bindings are directly put
into the public interface of the current module (this exports them),
and the public interface is added to the list of used modules of the
current module (this makes them visible inside the current module).
I'm not sure if this is as clever as it looks at first.