Libguile: Porting from scm_/gscm_ to gh_ interface

Hello,
	I am working as a software Engineer in CMC Limited, INDIA.  I am
involved in a project called 1T which is a translator. It takes a  template
file (the grammar for which is defined using Flex and Bison) and generates a
C file as output. The parser written in FLEX and BISON parses the template
file and outputs intermediate code in the form of association lists. This
code becomes input to Guile function called from the C code in Bison file.
this function acts as the main function for an entire set of Scheme
functions that generate the C code based on the input.

	We are using a verison of Guile (probably Guile-ii). We are planning
to port the application to Guile ver1.2 (the latest available on the
Internet). We are using around 15-20 macros/functions/etc which are part of
libguile. Most of them are from the scm_ interface and unchanged. But the
gscm_ interface has been completely removed.

	Request help for the equivalent functions/macros in the gh_
interface for the following gscm_ interface:-
*	GSCM_status (typedef to int in gscm.h)
*	gscm_ error_msg()
	Function that returns an error message with status as input
*	gscm_last_attempted_init_file
*	gscm_run_scm()
*	PROC macro.

	The scm_ interface (low level interface) functions/macros that we
are using have not changed across the versions. Are there high level
equivalents for the same? If so, request you to send the same for the
following functions/macros :-
*	scm_intern()
*	scm_symbol_pset_x()
*	scm_makstr()