Re: Automatic stub generation?

Dirk Herrmann <dirk@ida.ing.tu-bs.de> writes:

> I am using SWIG with a recent snapshot of guile, so probably there have
> been some improvements since you last checked.

Thanks, I should check again.

> SWIG's current version has a very nice feature called 'typemap'. A typemap
> is basically a little peace of code that is inserted to perform type
> conversion between C types and scripting language types (in our case SCM).

If you have a set of good default typemaps, could you post them
somewhere?  That would be really handy in automating guile<->library
connections.

Thanks!  I believe SWIG's canonical example is OpenGL bindings.  Do
you know if the OpenGL bindings work for guile?  That would be kind of
handy... and there was a question on comp.lang.scheme asking for
schemes with OpenGL bindings.

Andrew