Hobbit installation

Hi,

Has somebody solved the following problem when making Hobbit 1.3:

Making all in hobbit4d
make[1]: Entering directory `/user/bakicale/guile-hobbit-1.3/hobbit4d'
(cd ..; sh ./hob -v -B . -only-c hobbit4d/libhob.scm)
guile: No such file or directory: "./hobbit4d/./hobbit4d/lib-hobbit"

I found that hob does `(use-modules (hobbit4d guile-hobbit))', which in
turn does `(use-modules (hobbit4d lib-hobbit))' and crashes because of
the "./hobbit4d" prefix above. I had installed Hobbit 1.3 on another
machine with an earlier version of Guile, but now I can't repeat the
installation on either machine (Solaris and Linux). I also have
similar code with `use-modules' that works, so I don't know what
happened to the paths here.

I would appreciate any help, because I need to install STklos, which
requires Hobbit 1.3...

Thanks,
Aleks
--
Aleksandar Bakic, Comp.Sci. graduate student at Michigan State University
e-mail: bakicale@cse.msu.edu