Re: Jim?

Russ McManus <russell.mcmanus@gs.com> writes:
> I haven't seen any mail from our leerless feeder, Jim Blandy, in a
> while.  Does anyone know if he's OK or on the net?

Jim's OK, but he recently moved to Bloomington, Indiana, and in
addition to the usual moving cruft he also had some delays getting his
net connection set up there.  I think it is finally up, but of course
he then had a ton of mail to wade through.

Will let him know that the guilers are missing him and calling him
"leerless feeder" (which is accurate -- I have never seen him leer
while eating).