Re: release schedule

jimb@red-bean.com writes:

> Assuming I can manage to be moderately unlame for the next week and a
> half, I'd like to have a pre-release of Guile 1.3 out by this Sunday
> (October 4th), and do the real release on Wed Oct 7.

Yay!

Will it include the same list of planned changes as you previously had
planned for 1.3 (before your move)?

> This release will obviously not include a manual; I hope it will be
> the last such release.  After this, I'm not going to work on any new
> features; I'm just going to fix bugs and work on the manual.

If point documentation in scwmdoc (eventually to be guiledoc I hope)
format are also considered helpful, I'd be glad to work on those.

Also as general note, it would be nice if the mean time between
releases shrank, even if each release were not as much an improvement
over the previous one.

 - Maciej