Re: db interface (was Re: Scheme is too complicated)

If it takes two years for Guile to have decent database access, Guile
will be dead.  We're already late.

Guile simply needs somebody familiar with the problem and confident in
Scheme to do a very good job, now.

(No offense if someone has answered my request for a DB coordinator.
I'm in California for the week, and cut off from my back mail for
stupid reasons, so I just haven't read the message yet.)