Re: tiny-clos-questions

Christian Lynbech <chl@tbit.dk> writes:

> Craig> How many people are using tiny-clos?
>
> We use it intensively here at work.

Kewl

> I am going to work with Mikael Djurfeldt on porting the STk C code to
> guile.

Is this the objects.[ch] that I see in the libguile dir of CVS?

> Compiling the code to C with hobbit is really recommended, until we
> get the STk code integrated. It speeds up things by an order of
> magnitude (or so).

I've mostly been working on the interface and funtionality of the
tclos system, and havent run into any performance critical stuff so
I'm still just using the straight scheme.

> I could upload the C code we are currently using (ie. hobbit
> generated) if anybody is interested, but that would be with whatever
> fixes suited us at the moment.

Have you made fixes to the C code after hobbit generated it, or when
you refer to fixes are you talking about fixes in tclos before you
threw hobbit at it?