www-lib. Bitrotted??

I think Tim Pierce's nice modules for http and similar things have drifted off
the current version. They use regexec and regcomp, which have been replaced
by the not exactly equivalent make-regexp and regexp-exec. Does any body have
pointers to current versions of this stuff, or something comparable?

My motivation is that I now have a binding for the wonderful XmHTML widget,
and want to use that write a guile based web/help browser that can be
added to my applications in a lightweight way.

Julian Satchell
<satchell@dera.gov.uk>