Re: too complicated is not the issue

Clayton Weaver <cgweav@eskimo.com> writes:

> Do you want a gnu scheme or a canonical scripting language? In my
> opinion these goals are not likely to be congruent.

We can't change Scheme to make it 'simple' enough for you, it seems.

That's OK: one of guile's design goals is to have tranlators from
other languages into Scheme.  Then you can program in your choice of
language.  It's too bad that these tranlators are not as mature as the
rest of guile.

There have been some recent postings about translating/evaluating both
Tcl and Logo, for example.  Maybe you could help with these projects
and improve the state of the world!

-russ