Re: ilu linking error / New ilu problem

Adding -ldl solved the linking problem. Thanks to those who replied for
helping a somewhat clueless newbie.

Now I have another problem. I'm trying to run the guile version of ilu's
test1 example. When I try to run either the client or the server, I get
the following error:

~/ilutest> iluguile server.scm
ERROR: In procedure gsubr-apply in expression (scm-error (quote
misc-error) #f ...):
ERROR: ;required feature not supported:  "Test1"

I then tried running it this way to get a backtrace:

~/ilutest> iluguile
guile> (debug-enable 'backtrace)
(stack 20000 debug backtrace depth 20 maxdepth 1000 frames 3 indent 10
procnames cheap)
guile> (load "server.scm")

Backtrace:
0* [primitive-load "server.scm"]
1* [require:require "Test1"]
2  (or (require:provided? feature) (let (#) (cond #) ...))
3  [error ";required feature not supported: " "Test1"]

ERROR: In procedure error in expression (slib:error ";required feature
not supported: " feature):
ERROR: ;required feature not supported:  "Test1"
ABORT: (misc-error)

It appears that guile can't find Test1.scm. I added the directory
containing Test1.scm to GUILE_LOAD_PATH, but I still get the same
error. Anyone know what's wrong?