libguile & qthreads

So.. in my efforts to clean up and respond to all the bug reports
against guile in Debian, I encountered someone complaining that
libguile wasn't linked against qthreads.  He got this, when compiling
gnurobots:

> > /usr/lib/libguile.so: undefined reference to `qt_abort'
> > /usr/lib/libguile.so: undefined reference to `qt_error'
> > /usr/lib/libguile.so: undefined reference to `qt_block'

Is this an error in my build process, or... is this gnurobots
misbehaving?  Sorry to disturb with a less than interesting question,
but I want to have the best package possible in Debian:-)

Thanks,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org