lost tcl_create_interp

	Hello,

	In a move to wean myself off STk, I thought that I'd give
      guile-tcltk a go...

	I seem to be lost in a maze of include file (or some such) and
      have lost tcl_create_interp (and friends, presumably).

	I compiled a recent snapshot of guile-tcltk (which needed some
      tweeking btw, (UnixNotfy was not part of the library (and
      readline and qthreads not part of the linking) but I got it
      compiled and installed). (This is riding on the back of a 1.3
      install).

	However,

> guile-tcltk
guile> (use-modules (tcltk tcltk))
guile> (tk-main-window)
ERROR: In expression (tcl-create-interp):
ERROR: Unbound variable: tcl-create-interp
ABORT: (misc-error)

Type "(backtrace)" to get more information.
guile> (backtrace)

Backtrace:
0* [tk-main-window]
1* [apply #<procedure tk-make-main-window args> ()]
2  [tk-make-main-window ...
3*  (if (not the-interpreter) (new-interpreter))
4   [new-interpreter]
5*  (set! the-interpreter (tcl-create-interp))
6*  (tcl-create-interp)

Type "(debug-enable 'backtrace)" if you would like a backtrace
automatically if an error occurs in the future.
guile>

	I don't know what is happening.  Maybe some sort of
      installation problem?  Or my tweeking?  I don't know how to
      diagnose...

	Help?

	Thanks,

	Paul.