Stack test update

Thanks to everyone who contributed all the test results at
http://web.mit.edu/mstachow/www/tested !

The test results were mostly positive, with one mysterious failure for
the stack walking heuristic I am still trying to track down. One thing
I would still like to see is a run for a machine with a glibc 2.1
pretest version.

Also, if you are running guile on a platform not on that list
(especially if you have a CPU or an OS that does not even appear in
any of the platforms there) it will be very helpful to see the results
of this test so that failures can be diagnosed and fixed before the
init code is implemented, not after. However, we have such a broad
variety of stuff (including arm, m88k, hurd, dgux and cygwin32 among
other oddities) that I doubt there will be problems.

 - Maciej